Do Dham yatra means visiting any two dhams from Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. But Do dham yatra is mainly considered as the yatra to Kedarnath and Badrinath temples. Badrinath is the place sacred to Vishnu Bhagwan in the dual form of Nar Narayan while Kedarnath is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga’s of Lord Shiva.
This yatra has a lot of significance for Hindus. Every year lakhs of people come to visit Kedarnath-Badrinath in Uttarakhand. Some people who want to avoid trekking go for Badrinath and Gangotri yatra and those who have already visited Badrinath and Kedarnath, visit Yamunotri and Gangotri to complete the Char Dham darshan.
Day 01:Delhi – Rishikesh (230 kms / 06-07 hrs)
Day 02:Rishikesh – Guptkashi (185 kms / 07-08 hrs)
Day 03:Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi (Same day Return by Helicopter)
Day 04:Guptkashi – Pipalkoti (164 kms Drive)
Day 05:Pipalkoti – Badrinath (80 kms / 03-04 hrs)
Day 06:Badrinath – Srinagar (190 kms/07-08hrs)
Day 07:Srinagar – Haridwar (125 kms / 05 -06hrs)
Day 08:Haridwar – Delhi (200 kms /06- 07 hrs)
• Pickup and drop at railway station / Airport / Bus stand
• Air-condition accommodation only in Haridwar on Twin share basis, all other stay will be a non-air-conditioned room on Twin sharing basis.
• Vegetarian food for the entire trip.
• All transfer and temple visits by AC Vehicle
• Vehicle permits, Toll, parking charges, driver allowance
• Tour Manager and guide charges
• Required water for drinking
• 2 Coffee or Tea per day for each person
Onward and return flight tickets / Train Tickets / Bus Tickets
• Entrance Tickets
• Special Darshan Tickets in temples, if required
• Pony/horse/Doli/Helicopter Charges
• Charges for food and stay of the Doli men at Kedarnath
• Charges for night stay in tent at Kedarnath
• Ritual performing charges
• Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telecom, internet, mini bar, room service, tips and porter fees
• Any other meal/food not mentioned in the inclusion like cool drinks, Milkshakes, fruit salad, fruit juice, Ice cream.
• Travel insurance and Medical expenses
• Any other destination not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Any monument, camera fees, entrance Fees
Day 01Delhi – Rishikesh (230 kms / 06-07 hrs)Upon arrival in Delhi meeting and assistance followed drive to Rishikesh by road, arrival at Rishikesh check-in to hotel. Evening free for Relax & briefing. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02Rishikesh – Guptkashi (185 kms / 07-08 hrs) After Early Breakfast Visit RamJhula, Laxman Jhula, Swargaashram, Geeta Bhawan, later drive to Guptkashi via Srinagar. On arrival at Guptkashi check in to hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi (Same day Return by Helicopter) After early breakfast leave by vehicle up to Helipad as per the reporting time, do boarding formalities & wait here for your time slot, on arrival at Kedarnath perform early Pooja & Darshan at Temple & come back to Helipad to take return flight to Guptkashi, Dinner & overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 04Guptkashi – Pipalkoti (164 kms Drive) After breakfast leave for Pipalkoti, on arrival at Pipalkoti check in to hotel, evening free for Relax. Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 05Pipalkoti – Badrinath (80 kms / 03-04 hrs) After breakfast leave for Badrinath Enroute visit Narsingh Temple, and Adi Sankracharya Samadhi at Joshimath, then drive to Badrinath. On arrival check in to hotel, after some time visit Vyas Cave, Ganesh Cave, Bhim Bridge & origin of River Saraswati at Mana village the last village before the Tibetan border, later go to temple for holy Darshan / Pooja & attend evening Arti. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06Badrinath – Srinagar (190 kms/07-08hrs) Early Morning Mahaabhishek Pooja/ Darshan, breakfast then drive to Srinagar en-route visit Vishnuprayag, Karnprayag, Nandprayag & Rudraprayag. Drive to Srinagar. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07Srinagar – Haridwar (125 kms / 05 -06hrs) After breakfast drive for Haridwar En-route visiting Deoprayag, (The Confluence of river Alaknanada & Bhagirathi) to become Ganga. Reach Haridwar in the afternoon, check in to hotel, and visit Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi Temples & Evening attend Famous Ganga Arti at Har ki Pauri. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08Haridwar – Delhi (200 kms /06- 07 hrs) After breakfast, leave for Delhi, we will drop you at Airport /Railway station for onward journey.
Do’s in Temple:
• Concentrate on the Deity inside the temple.
• Respect ancient customs and traditions while in temple.
• Respect religious sentiments among co-pilgrims
• Deposit your offerings only in the Hundi.
• Follow the procedures of the temple and wait for your turn for the Darshan of the Lord.
Don’ts in Temple:
• Carrying much jewelry and cash.
• Wearing footwear in and around the premises of the temple
• Throwing away the prasadam and theertham given to you at the temple.
• Eating non-vegetarian food, consumption of liquor and other intoxicants and
smoking while in Temple.
• Wearing any head guards such as helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the
• Committing any act of violence or harshness in the temple premises.
• Spit or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
• Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets/equipments
Trip insurance is important documents. Touch Kailash Travels and tours do not need your insurance policy for permit and visa confirmation. it is only for your secure and immergency. make sure your insurance cover travelling up to 5600 miter altitude and cover Emmergency rescue and Medical bills.
Oxygen level is less at higher altitudes. The inclement weather and high altitude induces certain illness generally not encountered over the plains. Headache, nausea, lassitude, lethargy, breathlessness, general uneasiness [malaise], high irritability, light loss of balance, disorientation, incoherence and insomnia are a few. It is common to all irrespective of the age, sex and physical fitness. Gradual acclimatization is the best answer. Tranquilizers, sleeping dose and strong anti-biotic must be avoided. Some of symptoms indicate that the body mechanism is readjusting to new environments. The best idea is deliberately slow down all the activities and follows the following rules:
You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
Note: Touch Kailash Travel provide you big bag and small day carry bag for Yatra
Note: Down Jackets and Sleeping bags will be provided on returnable basis at Kathmandu for the Yatra
PERSONAL & GENERAL ITEMS TO MAKE YOUR JOURNEY ENJOYABLE
FIRST AID KIT – ALSO INCLUDE
It is mandatory to wear the traditional dress as mentioned below. Otherwise, the temple authorities will not permit you to enter the temple. The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only.
Male: Dhoti, Shirt, Pant, Kurtha, Pajama.
Female: Saree, Half Saree, Chudidhar with Dupatta.
It is highly recommended that the Tour Participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities, associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. The Tour Participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.