The Holy Mt. Kailash in Tibet is an important pilgrimage site. There are a few requirements to visit the holy place. Please find below the requirements and recommendations for visiting the holy Mt. Kailash.
• You are advised to own a small waist pouch or document bag to manage the following documents properly;
• Passport with Photostat copies Photographs, Identity card, Diary for addresses, contacts, small notes etc.
• Ball pens with spare refills Maps/Charts/Books etc.
• Travel Cheques, credit cards & Currency.
• Airline/Railway tickets/vouchers.
• Any other document for personal purposes.
• Kindly consult your doctor and get yourself examined for this yatra
• As Mount Kailash and Lake Manasarovar is situated at high altitudes please start exercises like walking, jogging, yoga, and other breathing exercises in order to have a successful yatra
• Kindly get yourself medical insurance for this yatra. Please make sure you cover yourself for emergency evacuation (helicopter) in the insurance.